Corporate Supremacy will provide clients with comprehensive property services for commercial, industrial, retail and residential properties and accommodation (mining camp, tourist) villages involving:
- Performance review and auditing of existing property contracts;
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning and implementation;
- Development of property management tools, templates, policies and procedures;
- Property condition reports;
- Development and implementation of Asset Management Plans;
- Accommodation needs (space and growth) analysis and planning;
- Financial modelling of occupancy costs;
- Preparation of a report which will assist in lease commitment planning and budgeting;
- Land use assessments and zoning status reports;
- Assistance with local government approvals and working through the decision-making and political processes;
- Property sales, leasing, management and transaction services (through alliances);
- Facilities management of accommodation villages (catering, cleaning, maintenance, accommodation management (through alliances); and
- Tender management services to provide for an outsourced property service.
Incorporating our other business streams, Corporate Supremacy’s project management services include:
- Architectural planning, design, detailing and presentation (through alliances);
- Procurement of goods and services;
- Establishment of service contracts;
- Coordination of building fit outs, renovations, relocations, maintenance and capital works; and
- Ongoing contract administration.
The methodology we use, which can be tailored to suit a particular client or facility, will deliver a project from planning to handover, effect measurable improvement in the management of operational services and expenditure and improve the overall performance of a facility that is aligned with users’ and/or owner’s expectations.