Bespoke Business Advice to help you Grow and Prosper
Through an arrangement with Business Station Inc., we can provide advice and guidance to intending, start-up and existing businesses to help them manage and grow their business through either one-on-one advisory session or a small group workshop which is available during and after hours. A low-cost fee will apply.
Looking at it from a management perspective, we provide advice and guidance on:
- Information management and security;
- Privacy policies and procedures;
- Business continuity;
- Preventing business fraud and corruption;
- Finding and writing government and private industry tender submissions and grant applications through digital services;
- Management systems;
- Governance, risk and compliance;
- Procurement and Contract management; and
- General business planning and management advice.
The advice provided is designed to assist businesses better manage and protect their corporate records; access government and other tender and grant opportunities and improve overall business management.
Attendees will depart the workshop or advisory session with knowledge and tools to undertake the steps necessary to ensure business and organisational improvement.
To take advantage of this offer your business must:
- Have a registered ABN;
- Be in WA, NT or QLD;
- Not have more than 19 staff; and
- Not be a not-for-profit.
You must meet with us so to make a booking:
- Register via the Business Station website and complete the Customer Needs Analysis (allow about 5 mins to complete);
- Select a topic;
- Select your advisor (David Ashton);
- Access to up to 24hrs of consults; and
- First consult is $20.
We work at your level and pace, so you get everything you need to build your skills set. Take advantage of this opportunity to book us for a fraction of our usual fee. Book multiple sessions to get everything you need or book other Business Station experts.
To access the small group workshops visit this page.